Account Manager/ Assistant Corporate Trainer
We are looking for an excellent Assistant Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
An assistant corporate trainer is a leadership position within our organization as an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by an in-depth knowledge of your field and the Fortune 100 clients we work with. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are essential qualities that you must possess. The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Liaison with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer
- A team mentality
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques incorporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office
- Useful interpersonal & excellent communication skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Self-confidence, flexibility and sense of humor
What We Believe
- Experience gained is unparalleled
- Representatives will grow not only professionally but personally as well
- We partner everyone with developed professionals to ensure success
- Training and developing transferable skills is the best opportunity for growth to management
- Corporate Trainers have the possibility of earning a significant income
- Our focus is on establishing relationships with business customers for our clients.
Anyone with previous management and leadership experience is encouraged to apply, but no management experience is necessary! We believe in growth and advancement from within our company for our team members. We provide not only the opportunities but also the training, mentorship and conferences so that our team members have every tool they need to be as successful as they want to be.
In the fast-paced marketplace, we believe in professionalism, customer relations, and our innovative marketing solutions. Our team enjoys a fast-paced, competitive, family atmosphere with advancement opportunities including training, mentor-shop and conferences.
By making the choice to focus on the training and promotion of new staff members, we have helped our team move up the ranks in their own professional development. Each individual creates exceptional promotional campaigns for our clients and delivers the tremendous results that our firm, our consumers, and our clients see again and again.
Location/Region: East Brunswick, NJ (US)