Account Manager Responsibilities:
Comply with all environmental & health and safety federal, state, local regulations and company policies.
- Daily review of “Ready to Invoice” report for accuracy of pricing, etc. for assigned customers.
- Monitor and ensure integrity of customer’s Precious Group Metal accounts, committed stock and consignment metal.
- Ensure that orders and billings are processed timely and accurately. Give prompt attention to customer issues, ensuring that answers are correct and accurate the first time. Process and maintain customer orders, blanket orders, forecasts, billings and PGM reconciliation for committed stock and consignment metal for assigned customers. Expedite orders as required. Individual is responsible for initial information necessary for processing of orders via the JDE system, assuring integration with production to ensure accuracy of order and establishing shipping to comply with customer requirements.
- Position must be aware of the status of all orders so information can be gathered and communicated properly. Individual must be aware of current customer policies and technology being applied to each account and any changes or deviations from these or other policies. Need to work directly in conjunction with Production to ensure that orders are at the proper status throughout processing, minimizing delays, which may hinder product shipments to customers.
- Provide Purchasing with annual substrate quantity/pricing.
- Assist Accounting department with Accounts Receivables application/collections as needed.
- Cross-training on other group responsibilities as necessary
- Miscellaneous responsibilities/projects assigned by management
- Responsible for the preparation of timely and accurate reports for both internal and external use.
Account Manager Requirements:
- BS degree in business or related field with at least 3 years customer service experience, or HS degree with at least 4 years customer service.
- Proficiency in SAP required; JD Edwards experience a plus
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of people
- Knowledge of departmental procedures and reporting requirements.
- Has established contacts in primary departments and can quickly resolve a concern or question independently.
- Knowledge of JDEdwards
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures. Should offer suggestions to improve process or enhance customer relationship. Utilizes time effectively and remains productive
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Location/Region: Wayne, PA (US)