General Purpose: Business/functional/application consultant on client/internal project, leading software product business, functional & application requirement analysis and documentation, supporting business process development, configuration, implementation, testing & validation of software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Interact with client users and internal product owners to gather business, functional & non-functional requirements improvements for software products
· Support pre-sales activities for the product like client demo, presentations, RFP responses
· Running workshops and pilots with clients for product requirement and implementations
· Application installations, configurations and business process mappings for drug safety and pharmacovigilance clients
· Author and review user stories, wireframes and SDLC documentation like requirement specification, configuration specification document, test strategy, requirement traceability matrix, release notes, user manuals, etc.
· Authoring and executing business and user acceptance test scripts
· Author and maintain the software product requirements (Epics & Stories) in JIRA
· Groom the epics and stories with development and testing teams as part of Agile SDLC for internal software product development
· Issue / bug prioritization & management in ticketing management system (JIRA)
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology, IT/Software from a reputed college.
· 5-8 years of total experience in software industry with at least 2-3 years in business and functional requirements analysis and authoring experience in pharmacovigilance domain.
· Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
· Self-driven personality, ability and interest to guide other members from development and testing teams.
· Good knowledge of Drug Safety (Pharmacovigilance) domain
· Good knowledge of a leading Drug Safety System like Argus Safety, ArigG, etc.
· Candidate must already be qualified to work in the US I.e. either US citizen, permanent resident or H1B holder.
- Business process mapping experience with clients
- Experience of working with enterprise software application
- Working knowledge and experience of Oracle Database, Agile/JIRA, Confluence
- Graduated from a reputed college
Join our team which is focused in delivering cutting edge technology and services to the life sciences industry.
RxLogix is a global pharmacovigilance solutions company specializing in innovative software and consulting services. Our software products and consulting services assist Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management departments to operate more effectively and efficiently. We match best practices business processes to leading technologies to deliver solutions ranging from software, gathering and managing critical metrics, full safety system implementation support, and greater patient safety and regulatory compliance. We understand that ensuring patient safety while advancing medical science is vital to any life sciences company. RxLogix’s expert team provides solutions to drug safety and pharmacovigilance challenges by combining our understanding of critical business needs, solid technical expertise, and an array of software to streamline business. At RxLogix, we believe that excellent results are the result of excellent people - and we prove it every day. RxLogix has implemented and maintained safety and clinical systems in over 50 leading pharmaceutical, CRO, biotechnology, and medical device organizations, including Merck, Novartis, J&J, Bayer, BMS, Alexion, Servier, and more.