We are immediately seeking a Full-Time French teacher to teach grades K-8 in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Teach French to students in grades K - 8.
- Provide instructional leadership with a high degree of competence, adhering to high expectations within a child-centered, performance-based context.
- Manage the classroom in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Facilitate and maintain appropriate communication with students and parents
- Use oral and written assignments and exercises to teach students the French language.
- Teach both the grammatical and conversational pieces of the French language.
- Conduct immersive instruction along with following a set French curriculum.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate major, Master’s a plus.
- Experience teaching French required.
- Instructional Certificate required, PA Teaching Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all members of the community.
Humanus Corporation is a leading national provider of professionals in academia and healthcare, offering students and patients the resources which they need and deserve. As a company committed to meeting the spectrum of needs of a diverse national population, Humanus works closely with its academic and healthcare partners in order to outfit them with the best qualified professionals.
Humanus is ultimately about people -- working with people in order to work for people.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)