MARKETING AND FUNDRAISING
COORDINATOR (FULL TIME)
Step By Step, Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation providing
community support services to children and adults, throughout multiple Pennsylvania counties, with mental illness,
intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders since 1977.
Step By Step, Inc. is looking to add a motivated individual to
our team in Wilkes-Barre.This position is responsible for the
development and management of the agency’s brand in all
aspects of marketing communications and social media in
order to raise public awareness of the agency. This position
is also responsible for researching and securing financial
resources through grants and fundraising.
* Coordinates the development and executes a
comprehensive marketing plan that includes events,
media relations, press releases, social media, annual reports, website, newsletters, branding and legacy giving.
* Oversees and coordinates grant seeking opportunities,
including research, proposal writing and reporting
* Explores, recommends and carries out fundraising legacy giving strategies.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university and 3 years work experience in marketing and development; or
* Associate’s Degree in a relevant field with at least five years in a development and fundraising role.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, fundraising software, and WordPress.
* Experience with not for profit, human service agencies
* Excellent salary and benefits.
Respond with resume by November 7th to:
Step By Step, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer