Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Hospitality Services to join our BPG organization.
- Oversee and lead efforts to enhance the campus food service program by managing the day to day relationship with Restaurant Associates
- Fiscal management of the subsidized food program budget, striving to increase participation and decrease subsidy; Create, document and implement standard operating procedures that elevate the service delivery across campus
- Lead and develop team responsible for the areas of conference services, hoteling, OneStopOps and campus food services
- Oversee the tracking of utilization of campus conference rooms and hoteling work spaces leveraging analytics to make recommendations on solutions to maximize utilization or mitigate issues
- Drive hoteling throughout the Montvale campus including the areas of adoption, compliance, reporting and analysis, and knowledge of EMS software technology systems
- Build and manage departmental relationships with key stakeholders across all Business Process Groups on campus; Contribute to the Montvale Operations team as a senior leader by developing transformation, creating process improvement and contributing to growing team member
- Minimum of eight years of operations or hospitality experience with a focus on food service management, preferably in a corporate campus environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Conference services experience with a focus on service
- Experience fostering the development of a high performing team focusing, innovation and collaboration while interfacing with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate organizational, leadership and people management skills
- Strong verbal/written communication; collaboration, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.