Manufacturing Engineering/CNC Programmer
Support Projects and Operations of various CNC multi-axis milling machining centers to facilitate production. Develop processes for manufacturing in accordance with ISO-13485.
· Maintain efficiency of production thru machine and process improvement.
· Maintain quality objectives while controlling costs.
· Adhere to and maintain production schedules.
· Develop inspection methods.
· Troubleshoot, help operators to find solutions.
· Layout and develop programs for effective machining.
· Design and determine tooling needed for projects.
· Promote the implementation of verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, travelers, work instructions, process specifications, and sketches, in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
· Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
· Exercise Good Machining Practices, programming code, tooling, setups, and inspection techniques.
· Train operators to utilize skills needed to maintain quality products.
· Setup and prove out programs before releasing to production.
Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
· Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or related experience.
· 5+ years hands-on experience as a 5-axis CNC Milling or Turning Machinist in a production metal cutting environment.
· Full understanding of the operations of the machines.
· Master cam programming for CNC Milling and Turning
· G-code programming – using variables and Macro-B arguments
· Clean, organized, and multi-task capable.
· Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual. Experience in specialty materials (i.e. titanium, stainless steel, cobalt chrome, PEEK)
· Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
· Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
· Good communication skills.
· Willing to grow with the Company.
EOE M/F/D/V Branch Medical Group subsidiary of Globus Medical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Branch is a Medical Device Manufacturer subsidiary of Globus Medical, a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products.