Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. Our products bring people closer together through an experience that is meaningful and unexpected. Each of our retail kiosks provide the perfect stage for our customers to experience all of Lovepop’s creations and learn the Lovepop story. We are looking for a Retail Location Manager who is all things; motivator, super seller, story teller with the ability drive their team to success.
What you’ll do here:
- Lead by example for selling and giving superb customer service. We love our customers and understand how amazing it is to have them. Each interaction should be magical, informative and one of appreciation
- Drive overall health of the retail location by building each Brand Ambassadors’ performance through hiring and training
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly sales goals on a spectrum of metrics, help staff achieve their own personal goals
- Monitor retail location performance (from individual to location as a unit)
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 1- 2 years in retail management roles
- A track record of coaching and leading successful retail teams
- Proven ability selling in various retail environments
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent execution of new initiatives, planograms and trainings
- Able to work weekends and holidays // 30-35 hours per week at a kiosk with 6 hours per week for office work (scheduling, time cards, ordering and area meetings)
You’ll be great if you have:
- Experience scheduling and understanding all elements used from where to place strongest players to daily budget
- Excellent communication skills, amazing planning and organizational skills, and a strong understanding of what makes a successful retail business
- Experience with proactive selling styles
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. Our products bring people closer together through an experience that is meaningful and unexpected.
When that one-message-fits-all card from the drugstore isn’t right. And a text isn’t enough. Do something unexpected. Send a Lovepop. A Lovepop is more than a card. The intricate 3D paper sculptures are designed by naval engineers on cutting-edge software and then handcrafted in the Asian art form of sliceform kirigami.
Whether it’s a wedding or birthday, if you’re saying thanks (for not mentioning that thing that happened in Vegas) or celebrating (a co-worker’s compulsive love of cats), we’ve got you covered.
At Lovepop we're committed to helping people express themselves to the special people in their lives. We're inspired to create surprises and amazing moments in the lives of our customers and the people they care about.
This energy makes Lovepop the fastest-paced work environment with incredible opportunities for personal growth and service to others.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)