Hotels at Home is looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to our growing eCommerce team. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will create reusable automated testing solutions and test websites and emails to ensure they are functional and reliable before deployment using manual and automation testing.
· Develop and implement automated testing solutions.
· Cross browser test and debug applications for defects.
· Ensure applications meet requirements and identify current or potential problems.
· Clearly document and communicate results, testing progress, and other relevant information to the eCommerce team.
· Analyze and verify that each application is running smoothly before it is released to the public.
· Document test cases and expected results for applications being tested.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of QA testing experience
· Automation experience using Selenium
· Proven time management and excellent organizational skills
· Simultaneously handle numerous tasks to meet deadlines
· Ability to communicate professionally, both written and spoken English
· Strong technical aptitude, fast learner and team player
· Familiarity with database driven sites
· Ability to take direction and contribute constructively in open discussion
· Have B2C ecommerce experience
What We Offer
· Hotels at Home has a diverse culture that is fun and relaxed and we offer paid time off, 401k with company match, and health insurance options.
For employment consideration please email apply to this posting.
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening.