Kumon is the world’s largest and most successful after-school math and reading program that unlocks the potential of children so they can achieve more on their own.
Our center is currently seeking 2 individuals (high school, college, retired) who are detail oriented to work as an Instructor’s Early Learning Assistant with opportunities for promotion. Strong preference for a candidate pursuing a career in education but not required.
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Work well with children between ages of 3 and 12 years old
- Strong math and reading skills
- Able to multi task and show great team work
- Intelligent, reliable, patient, proactive, hard-working, responsible, respectful, efficient, and punctual
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to fast and changing environment
- Professional at all times
Available Positions for the following days and hours, additional hours as required:
Early Learning Assistants:
- Tuesdays 3:30-8:00 pm
- Thursdays 3:30-8:00 pm
- Must enjoy working with children
- Must be 14 years old minimum with all appropriate working papers
- Must be willing and able to work during any or all of the hours noted above
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be punctual, well organized and reliable
- Must pass a criminal back ground check
- Participation in training sessions as required
- Start immediately!
Rate: $9 - $15 / hour – based on experience; however, no experience needed and we will train.