Customer Service Representative –Bridgewater, NJ
Hamamatsu is one of the world’s largest suppliers of advanced light detectors and detector systems for industrial, scientific, and commercial applications, is seeking to fill a Customer Service Representative position, in our Bridgewater, NJ location. Our customer base is remarkably diverse; we serve Fortune 100 firms, top research labs, and innovative startups as well. Hamamatsu’s mission is to improve the welfare of society through the advancement of photonics technology.
It is the policy of Hamamatsu Corporation not to sponsor immigration visas for employment applicants.
· Process (enter) new orders that have multiple steps into our computer system, create sales agreements and release orders based on customers' forecast and demand, maintain and enhance relationships with all customers, purchasing personnel/buyers and production personnel, collaborate with Sales, Technical and Marketing staff to ensure orders for key and regional customers are ready to be processed, i.e. annual pricing, currency (orders may be in yen) need to be accurate. Monitor and maintain customers' open order reports and adjust delivery schedules accordingly, access customers' website to analyze demand for product, prompt customers to re-order due to inventory levels/lead times and update order per contract as needed per customers' requests.
· Coordinate and communicate pertinent information regarding orders, contracts, forecasting, payments and deliveries via email, phone, fax, CMS and formal meetings with customers.
· Distribute orders, handle return authorization requests, obtain and manage export/compliance documentation then review and enter information on orders, create prospects and update customer master with changes, review orders to ensure they are accurate and may convert journal (draft) orders to sales orders for components and systems products.
· Communicate opportunities for improvement to management and participate, document, communicate and train on projects as needed.
· Communication, prioritization, follow-up skills and order management skills are key to successfully handling and completing these tasks.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Computer literacy – intermediate level
· Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Problem solving skills
· Experience managing customer expectations
· Experience communicating professionally with customers (verbal, written, in person)
· 2 years Customer Service Experience
· Experience in organizaing and prioritizing multiple competing priorities
· Microsoft based system - ERP, CRM, Email-intermediate level
· 2 + year college degree
· Sales and/or Marketing experience
· Lotus Notes
Hamamatsu offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package for full-time employees which include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation/Sick/Personal Time, Long Term Care Insurance and Retirement Plans. EOE. M/F/D/V. Send your cover letter & resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR Fax: 908-526-0762, OR mail: Hamamatsu, 360 Foothill Rd., Bridgewater, NJ 08807, ATTN: HR
Hamamatsu, one of the world’s largest suppliers of advanced light detectors and detector systems for industrial, scientific, and commercial applications, is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Bridgewater,New Jersey location.