The National Finance Director reporting to the Director of National Car Sales is responsible for the management and coordination of training, growth and development of a national team of finance managers. The roles primary function is to drive retention and loyalty through the sale of finance products and services. Must have the ability to review and analyze actions at the end of each week, month and year to determine how to provide direction and find opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Giving clear direction for goals to achieve targeted performance
- Motivating the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations and best practice processes
- Processing finance transactions from credit assessment to lender approval and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Creating a proper mix of lending institutions and owning those relationships
- Creating a proper product portfolio and owning those vendor relationships
- Ensure timely funding of all contracts
- Control of contracts in transit; obtain resolution of all returned contracts
- Perform frequent deal audits to ensure compliance for local and national laws.
- Leading yourself and the team in a way that represents the company’s mission and values at all times
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with Company policy
- Providing a customer led experience to drive loyalty and retention
- Attainment of targeted profit and product sales goals
- Attainment of targeted contracts-in-transit goals
- Compliance with all federal and state guidelines
- Report to National Director of Car sales and Controller on results and compliance issues.
- Develop systems and controls to aid in sales of products and services
- Organize region to drive production, development, and sales
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance function
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Travel Requirements: 50% travel is required.
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and all other protected categories
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.