Award-winning real estate developer of for sale and rental communities seeking a full- time, in-house Accounting Assistant for immediate hire. Applicant must be a self-starting, organized, dedicated, flexible, energetic individual with a high level of integrity. Definitely needs to be a multitasker! We're looking for that 'go-to' person that can efficiently accomplish tasks in a fast paced team environment.
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Resolve billing discrepancies with our vendors and other companies
- Periodic review of office expenses to help management determine cost savings
- Enter and record tenant receipts and tenant security deposits for our rental companies
- Enter intercompany transactions including management fees and intercompany loans
- Reconcile bank statements
- Other functions and assisting on special projects as required
- Administrative tasks such as filing, answering phones, etc.
- Accounting experience (2+ years)
- Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting
- Computer proficient with solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel)
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a team environment
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to complete work on schedule
- Excellent communication/administrative skills
Group health insurance including medical and dental coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex. EOE. No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries will be accepted. We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com