EPM Financial Systems Manager
Avis Budget Group is looking for a talented and motivated Hyperion Essbase or Planning professional to join our Financial Systems team!
We’re looking for a candidate with deep technical skills to be our application lead for Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS). You should be self-driven, motivated, intellectually curious, and have experience trouble-shooting and resolving technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to build your skills in cloud-based financial performance management systems as we deploy and support Oracle’s cloud EPM suite. We are transforming our finance function and transitioning the EPM Financial Systems team to become the global center of expertise for best-in-class financial performance management solutions and are looking for professionals with the right mix of technical expertise, problem solving ability, and financial systems experience.
You will play a key role in our transformation by working on a team designing and deploying business solutions which enable the organization to optimize decision making. You will manage the global administration of applications, trouble-shoot issues, partner with Finance, Technology and the business, develop solutions, and evaluate and implement new functionality in upgrades to ensure users are leveraging the technologies to the fullest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the design, deployment and administration of PBCS as the lead application administrator
- Act in the capacity of a back-up administrator for Oracle Data Relationship Management (DRM), and Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)
- Manage and document application testing after each upgrade release
- Design and perform application backup and recovery procedures
- Manage application controls administration and related documentation
- Participate in the development of financial system enabled solutions to business problems and enable the organization to effectively employ technology to improve decision making and operational performance
- Provides training and assistance to new and existing users to enable the organization to fully leverage system capabilities
- Assists with developing project plans for deployment of new technology
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and new technologies impacting the Financial Systems function
Qualifications (may vary by level)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Finance, Accounting, or Business required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hyperion Financial Systems Support or Implementation
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise supporting or implementing Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Planning
- Expertise in financial calculations, scripting, and allocations
- Experience with data management and governance processes and practices
- Solid PC skills including strong proficiency in Excel and Access, including and Visual Basic and familiarity with other financial software applications
- Superior problem solving skills - must be resourceful and creative with solutions
- Requires excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Contribute individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Experience with Oracle EBS and/or Fusion Financials is a plus
- Experience with Hyperion HFM is a plus
Travel may occasionally be required to attend or lead training sessions and attend conferences.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary, based on job location, department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this description.