The Financial Administrator, reporting to the owner, will provide analytical and financial management support for our organization.
Handling all aspects of payroll processing, tracking of OT and unpaid time off.
Overseeing of all types of financial transactions attributed to revenue and expenses
Paying company invoices on time through ACH and corporate credit cards and records expenses into accounting software.
Analyzing and classifying as transactions in accordance with established coding of expenses; creating new accounts; preparing, processing, & reconciling transactions.
Performing client rate reviews and portfolio profitability analyses requests from Sales and executives.
Troubleshooting problems; performing vendor/account research as needed; obtaining additional information from and providing instruction & guidance for customers/vendors.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of payroll experience;
- Has a minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business;
- Has a strong working knowledge of Successware and/or Quickbooks and Excel;
- Technologically savvy; initiative to learn, explore;
- Possesses good personal appearance and habits;
- Is personable, professional, confident, flexible, detailed and quick worker;
- Adapts to multi-task and handle interruptions without getting flustered.
COMPENSATION AND COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Participation in company medical insurance
- Participation in company 401k plan with employer matching
- Motivated company culture