This is a Temporary position with the potential to become permanant
Imagine working for a Company that customers love doing business with! Advance your career with Heilind, whom customers voted The Best Electronic Distributor for the 6th straight year! Customers prefer Heilind more than 3 to 1 over the nearest competitor! (Source; Bishop & Associates, the leading market research firm for the interconnect industry, annual customer survey)
The major objective for this position is to provide essential elements of support for the Inside Sales Staff and Branch Management Team, while learning the key areas of our business in hopes of positioning yourself for future growth within the organization. The Customer Service position is responsible for order entry and maintenance, reporting, backlog review, spreadsheet administration, and providing overall support of important branch administrative needs.
A strong predictor of success for a Customer Service Rep is the ability to manage multiple daily tactical priorities at a quick pace. Your ability to fully engage with the entire branch team and deliver a high level of service to both internal and external customers will ensure the branch’s customers are continually delighted with the Heilind experience.
- Before you start the journey, it’s important that you have the roadmap. Within the first 30 days, take the initiative to meet with your Branch Management team to understand the Company vision and key Company objectives for the branch. Collaborate & document the role you will play in the success toward meeting or exceeding these objectives.
- Within the first 30 days, you will need to demonstrate your ability to prepare and maintain various spreadsheets needed within the branch, providing evidence of a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Within the first 90 days, you will need to learn the Heilind CRM system and resources – working knowledge of order entry and workflows and utilizing the resources available to manage the business and issues that arise. All assigned system training modules should be complete at this time.
- Within the first 90 days, you will need to decipher our customers’ backlog in conjunction with applicable product availability, communicating with both Sales and Customers to ensure 95%+ on time delivery for the branch.
- Within the first 6 months, you will need to provide one process improvement idea related to your position.
- Develop solid working relationships with all internal key support personnel. Maintain top levels of professionalism and diplomacy when dealing with our internal support teams.
A Customer Service Representative for Heilind needs to have a high school diploma and 6 months of work experience in a customer support or similar role or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent communication skills are essential along with knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word.
Employee Value Proposition
Heilind is growing rapidly! We are the preeminent brand in electronic distribution, synonymous with world class service, quality people, global reach and an unsurpassed inventory of quality products. We consistently exceed our customer expectations and in 2016, Bishop & Associates, the leading interconnect industry market research firm, ranked Heilind the #1 distributor in the interconnect industry for the sixth straight year! You now have an opportunity to establish a long term career with a dynamic company with an excellent reputation that provides exceptional support, employee development and advancement opportunities. Be part of our exciting team, our global expansion, enhanced product portfolio and corporate growth goals. Make a measurable career move where you own the branch operations, create growth opportunities for your team and delight customers. All of this while advancing your career and realizing your earnings potential!