Market Access is one of the largest business units in the DRG family. Broadly, our Market Access business unit is a commercialization partner to pharmaceutical manufacturers, helping ensure that all patients who would benefit from a drug get easy, appropriate, and maintained access at the right price. To over-simplify, earning access requires that drug companies can communicate value to health plans (the drug is effective, has few side-effects, is relatively inexpensive, etc.), and that health plans in turn cover the drug preferentially for their plan members. It also requires that physicians are informed, and prescribe the drug when appropriate.
The Associate Product Owner will play a critical role in turning DRGs proprietary data assets and deep clinical expertise into simple yet actionable insights for clients. Associate Product Owners are responsible for the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of our software products and mobile solutions, and will help shape products as the healthcare landscape and our clients evolve.
If youre a driven problem-solver and passionate about our healthcare system, lets talk. While our products look like software, our solutions drive decision-making in ways that shape innovation in healthcare by ensuring that there is a market for innovative drugs that treat and cure disease.
Location: Parsippany, NJ / New York, NY
- Responsible for understanding our customers data and platform needs and translating them into solutions
- Strive to make your product the best. Leverage the vast amount of data at your disposal to create innovative solutions in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Collaborate daily with developers and operational leaders to build amazing and thoughtfully planned platforms
- Define your features write specs and user stories, test cases, and release checklists
- Prioritize, execute, and communicate a product roadmap
- Maintain product documentation for internal and external stakeholders; your command of product should allow you to train the trainers
- Oversee client configuration (from implementation on) to ensure continuous, successful deployments
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years of experience with product development, product management, product marketing, or technical project management is preferred
- Prior experience working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience translating business and customer needs into functional and technical features
- Attention to detail while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind
- Curious and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well
- A sense of urgency and a sense of humor in no particular order
- Competitive; commensurate with experience
- DRG offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Decision Resources Group, a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises, is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. DRG also provides leading workflow tools to manage data-driven business processes, Clients rely on DRGs analysis, data, and tools to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. DRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Professional 2 / Grade 6