Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who displays a history of strong academic performance allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Application Developer reports to the Director of Information Technology with an ongoing responsibility to design and code functional programs and applications. The Application Developer focuses on understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
▪ Write high-quality source code to complete applications on schedule
▪ Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update or add new features
▪ Design creative prototypes according to specifications
▪ Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions
▪ Perform unit and integration testing
▪ Conduct functional and non-functional testing
▪ Troubleshoot and debug applications
▪ Assist business analyst during the design and planning phases of a project
▪ Communicate project status, progress, and issues with business analyst and/or project manager
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
▪ Excellent understanding of software design
▪ Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming principles and techniques
▪ Experience programming with SQL and Visual Studio .NET
▪ Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
▪ Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem solving skills to resolve complex issues
▪ Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.