As our Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for accurately processing and recording a high volume of customer invoices. This requires close communication with the Project Management Department to ensure timely billing of services. You will also work closely with the sales force to review contracts for accuracy prior to release to the client and process contract amendments as needed. Maintaining clear communication with customers regarding payment of overdue invoices and execution of contract amendments is required as well. In addition, you will maintain monthly accounting ledgers and account reconciliations to report sales figures to management.
Could be part time to full time if needed.
As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· 2-5 years working in an accounting environment
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Able to concurrently perform multiple assignments and prioritize
· Ability to track large amounts of data on Excel spreadsheets
· Strong technical and analytical skills
· Capacity to work independently and self-directed, as needed.
· Consistency with ownership and accountability of all tasks performed
· Knowledge of computerized systems, specifically Peachtree preferred. MS Word, Excel and Outlook are expected as well
· Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred) and/or extensive experience within an accounting environment performing but not limited to accounts receivables, billing, invoicing, contract amendments.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply. This could be part time or full time.
Recent grads are invited to apply as well.
DSG is the oldest and most trusted provider of eClinical solutions in the industry.
Our roots run deep in clinical trials. Since our founding in 1992 DSG has produced the most innovative software solutions for the pharmaceutical, medical device and life sciences industries world wide.
Our corporation, software and services have grown through our understanding of technology and our collaborative approach with our clients. In our beginning, and before the internet became mainstream, DSG pioneered CRF document management software, setting an industry standard. Our best-of-breed CaseLink allowed individuals to build CRFs electronically, greatly reducing the amount of time it takes to run a clinical trial. CaseLink became the industry standard, and has been trusted and utilized world-wide by the top 5 pharmaceutical companies since 1992. DSG continues to lead the way in the clinical trials software arena with eCaseLink EDC, IRT, Data Management services, Drug Safety and CTMS.