Luxury and sustainable Global beauty company looking for a responsible, experienced beauty brand executive for in-store support. Must share passion and enthusiasm for the beauty industry as well as adopt a conscious environmentally sound philosophy to the way in which we manufacturer our product portfolio.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Planandexecuteinstoretrainingonproduct line and execute events
- Ability to work independently, on weekends when necessary and retail hours
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Build relationships with all store employees and other vendors
- Must have beauty, fragrance, or cosmetic retail experience
- 2-4 years of experience in sales preferred
- SEPHORA, ULTA or similar retailer experience is a plus
- Established relationships with vendors a plus but not essential
- Proven track records of achieving sales goals and making an impact on the business
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cosmetic trends
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
- Earn extra money doing what you LOVE!
- Train on and sell exciting beauty brands across different beauty categories
- Flexible hours (shifts are 5 – 6 hours during the day, evening and on weekends)
- Cultivate brand awareness and excitement as the brand expert
- Participate in fun contests and win incentives for exceeding sales goals
- Be part of our beauty expert community - share tips and learn from others!
Adamis Group provides a wide array of services to some of the most important brands in the Beauty and Fashion industry. Founded in Rome, Italy in 2008 by Alexandra Buccarella and Mario Conti, Adamis Group has offices in Rome, Milan, New York, Los Angeles and Miami.
Since its inception Alexandra Buccarella and Mario Conti have merged their respective expertise in recruiting, training, technology, sales and marketing to deliver a luxurious and experiential experience.
Here at Adamis, beauty and luxury are our core businesses and passion. We enhance brand awareness through communication, sales and marketing mediums. The services we provide are staffing solutions, event management, multimedia and visual merchandising.
At Adamis Group we provide reliable and consistent services that produce high yielding results. Our staff and brand ambassadors are relationship builders who mirror and promote the sophistication, style and passion their client’s products represent.
Location/Region: Trenton, NJ (US)