Established Northern NJ General Contractor has an immediate opening for a Full Time Construction Administrative Assistant to support project managers.
Required Experience & Duties:
· 5 Years Minimum experience as an Construction Administrative Assistant
· Provide support for project managers through all phases of construction process on multiple projects
· Highly ORGANIZED, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
· Preparation, maintenance, and distribution of RFPs, RFIs, bid lists, contact lists, subcontractor agreements, change orders, purchase orders, work orders, proposals, invoices, submittals, logs, etc.
· The ability to work independently, often under pressure, & possess excellent written & oral communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize.
· Maintain drawing and submittal logs.
· Track & update project schedules and drawings.
· Review of subcontractors insurance certificates.
· Review of certified payroll.
· Communicate with subcontractors, architects, owners, local building departments, site superintendents and others as required.
· Must be Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook
· Experience with Timberline is a plus
If you have the above qualifications, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is interested in joining our team. Previous experience in a construction office is a MUST.