Join an entrepreneurial marketing team at one of today’s fastest-growing online education providers.
eCornell, Cornell University’s online learning unit, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to fill a key role in our high-performing in-house digital marketing team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional digital marketing campaign management and copywriting skills with a strong track record of driving positive growth and meeting critical marketing KPIs. The role will have a heavy emphasis on new student acquisition with a focus on optimizing campaigns, expanding our lead generation efforts into new channels, and helping to implement a robust A/B testing strategy. The ability to operate in a fun, fast-paced environment with a responsive, always-on attitude, where no task is too big or too small, is essential to the position.
The position is based in Washington DC or Ithaca, NY. Remote candidates will be considered in specific cases.
- Assist with digital marketing campaign planning for new product introductions, including idea generation, concepting and copywriting.
- Daily campaign management across all lead generation channels, including Paid Search, Remarketing, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and more.
- Determine return on ad spend and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage campaign-level budgets in an efficient manner to maximize results and hit spend targets.
- A/B test planning and implementation.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to identify trends and actionable insights.
- Work with internal stakeholders when necessary to adjust campaign targeting and messaging.
- Assist with organic social media message creation and content ideation.
- BA, ideally in Marketing, Communications or a related function. Liberal arts may also be relevant.
- 3+ years marketing experience in a professional setting.
- Strong examples of successful digital marketing campaign management, particularly running direct response ads.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional copywriting skills for a marketing and social media context.
- Excellent Excel skills and exceptional analytical ability, including the ability to translate data into meaningful business insights.
- Google Adwords experience required; certification a plus.
- Growth mindset.
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing best practices and trends.
- Driven, self-motivated attitude… Ability to do great work independently with minimal direction as well as collaborate closely with teams.
- Proactive problem-solving ability and ability to leverage skills of other team members across departments to get to a solution.
- Ability to work well within a virtual team, where fast, thorough, responsive communication is critical.
- Ability to learn quickly, switch gears quickly, and juggle competing priorities.
eCornell, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cornell University, provides many of the world’s leading organizations with online professional and executive development in the areas of leadership and management, human resources, financial management, healthcare, marketing and hospitality management. eCornell’s proven course development model and asynchronous instructor-led course delivery provide for engaging, rigorous and interactive learning. The company has delivered online courses to more than 145,000 students in more than 183 countries. For more information visit www.ecornell.com.
Location/Region: Ithaca, NY (US)