LEGAL SECRETARY Northern NJ-based law firm relocating to Hackensack in early 2019 is seeking a self-motivated and team-oriented legal secretary. The successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in litigation and insurance defense in both NJ and NY. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting correspondence, memos, emails for final review and signature of attorney.
- Calendaring, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, depositions, and conference calls.
- Accepting, review and routing mail and correspondence.
- Assist in preparation of discovery, pleadings, motions, and exhibits.
- E-filing (NJ & NY State and US District Courts).
- Processing of check requests, expense reports, conflict checks, opening and closing files, etc.
- General office support duties.
Candidate should be a highly motivated, self-starter with strong typing, organizational, and time management skills. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential. The positon also requires: excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines; punctuality, reliability and a strong work ethic. Candidates should forward resume with salary requirement to:
Cottrell Solensky, P.A. consists of ten (10) attorneys engaged exclusively in the defense of personal injury actions in all Courts of the States of New Jersey (where our main office is located) and New York (where we maintain a satellite location in New York City). The Firm's areas of concentration include transportation-related claims (trucking, buses and rental cars); premises liability; municipal liability; construction accidents; motor vehicle cases; food and liquor liability; product liability; and insurance coverage.