We’re looking for a full-time, Administrative Assistant that will be responsible for coordination and support of operations and general office duties. Our customers are typically commercial, industrial, and government clients with projects in both new construction and retrofit environments. The position requires for support of incoming customer calls, and providing general office management support. The candidate must be extremely articulate, self-motivated, and dependable with a strong work ethic. This position will also be a backup to the service coordinator position which involves duties such as logging customer service requests from clients and dispatching the calls to service technicians. i
We provide each customer with the best possible security solutions, protection, and customer service. Established in 1972, Access Security Corporation is a high-tech full-service security integration firm that designs, installs, and supports integrated security solutions. Our easy-to-use, state-of-the-art systems offer powerful protection. Our solutions are proven in rigorous pre-assembly, testing, and quality control standards. Our corporate advantage comes from our certified staff, reputation for excellence, and our ability to establish strong and long-term client relationships.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an established and well-respected organization that is on the cutting edge of innovation, and is known for excellence.
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities and exposure to the latest technologies.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a talented team of smart and fun professionals who truly value teamwork, each other, and take great pride in the work they do.
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits.
- Opportunity to truly make an impact.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Flexibility, adaptability, comfort wearing multiple hats, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent composition, grammar, and business language skills.
- Ability to function in a very fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Extreme detail-orientation, organization and time management skills, and a desire for documentation and helping to define processes.
- Excellence at proactive communication, and managing expectations and risks.
- Able to act as effective translator between technical and non-technical people.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency and little or no supervision.
- Professional appearance.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate scheduling information between the customer and the operation department.
- Maintain up-to-date project schedule detailing technicians assigned to projects and project status.
- Update project managers with reports on job costing.
- Ensure all project paperwork including contracts, purchase orders, CAD and engineering drawings and change orders are completed, turned in and filed with the project folder.
- Tracking of material issued on projects.
- Provide administrative support including emailing, typing, filing, research and various other projects.
- Screens and directs incoming customer phone calls.
- Any other duties that Project Manager assigns.
Qualifications we require:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in an office environment.
- Previous experience dealing with customers, suppliers and partners in a professional manner.
- Established knowledge working with full Microsoft Office software suite
- Authorization to work in the US
- Minimum of a 2 year college degree
- Simple IRA Retirement Package
- Healthcare Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Vision care coverage
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Access Security Corporation is an advanced security integration company with over 40 years in business. Access Security specializes in commercial electronic access control, IP & Network Video Surveillance Systems, Perimeter Protection including automatic gates, and burglar and fire alarm detection systems. We offer industry leading system design, professional CAD design services and installation by in-house certified security technicians, as well as dedicated 24 hour 7 days a week service technicians with guaranteed response times for our customers. Access Security services Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, and is headquartered in Bucks County, PA.
Location/Region: Warminster, PA (US)