A rapidly growing real estate development and management company is seeking a detailed oriented and organized development coordinator. This is the ideal role from someone who wants to learn about the property management and development and could easily lead to a more senior role in the future for the right person as the company continues to expand.
The ideal candidate is a quick thinker, quick learner, detail oriented and organized. The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- A no job is too small attitude. We we want a team player in the office, candidates who have a "that's not my job" attitude are not welcome.
- Highly organized
-Able to multi-task effectively
- Some experience in real estate is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Applying for permits and licenses with the City of Philadelphia. This includes off site visits to various municipal buildings.
- Coordinating and facilitating utility turn on in new properties. This includes applying for new service and troubles shooting issues as they arise with the various utility companies.
-Addressing property tax and code violation issues as they arise at owned/managed properties
- Settling Sheriff Sale properties and coordinating the removal of related liens post settlement.
-Resolving title issues as they arise
-other general office tasks as assigned
Please reply to this ad with a cover letter and your salary requirements. Your application will NOT be considered if you do not include a cover letter detailing why you feel you would be an ideal fit for this role.