HOUSING MANAGER- WILENTZ SENIOR RESIDENCE
Housing Manager for 100 apartment Section 202/8 Senior Housing
Manage operating and capital budget. Strong supervisory skills for team of employees with ability to teach, train, coach and lead staff. 24/7 on-call status for emergencies. Compliance with governmental agencies. Knowledge of HUD Occupancy Handbook, Fair Housing, occupancy procedures, applications, re certification, electronic submissions.
Requirements Qualified Candidates Must Possess
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- Minimum of Associates Degree or applicable work experience
- 3-5 years as director with experience in rent based income for Section 202/8 Housing
- Proficiency in MS Office, HUD EIV/TRACS and HUD MOR requirements
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Ability to write grant proposals a plus
- Understanding of Jewish laws and customs
- Familiar with NJ state congregate housing programs; develop and manage congregate budget
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision
How to Apply
In cover letter, candidate should outline a little about their selves, their skills, and experience; specifically describe why one would be a good fit for this position; and indicate salary requirements. No phone calls please. This is a full-time, exempt position. Wilf Campus is a non-profit orthodox Jewish organization in Somerset, NJ offering a competitive compensation package, which includes medical, dental, and prescription plan, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k and a generous paid time off package. Salary commensurate with experience.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Director of housing or like position experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Certified Occupancy Specialist?
The beautiful Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living is located in Somerset, NJ, you'll find senior living and elderly care with all the comforts of home. . . a warm, inviting environment where a Jewish lifestyle is embraced and there's always good company and good food to share. Here, seniors live life to the fullest with the support of our professional caregivers.
We offer a range of senior programs and services in central New Jersey, such as Independent Living, Assisted Living, Hospice and Transport.
Traditional religious values celebrate life and call for the community to respect and care for those at the end of life. In keeping with these values, Stein Hospice offers central New Jersey compassionate, individualized hospice care to patients experiencing a life-limiting illness and support to their families. With a focus on making each day meaningful for the patients we serve, our team of hospice professionals work to relieve pain and suffering and to address the unique physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of each patient and his or her loved ones and caregivers. We serve Somerset, Middlesex, Monmouth and Union counties in New Jersey.
Location/Region: Somerset, NJ (US)