We are seeking a motivated, fast-paced, results driven sales person for our community located in University City, Philadelphia, PA. At Korman Residential at 3737 Chestnut, we specialize in flexible-stay housing needs that offer an exclusive lifestyle for business travels, modish renters and those who may be in transition.
We offer fully-furnished corporate apartments and suites as well as unfurnished apartments to fit our renters' needs.
We are looking for someone to own their geographic territory and know their market. Our leasing specialists generate new business opportunities through cultivating relationships with Universities, Hospitals, University City District, local corporations both small and large, neighborhood businesses, and having a strong presence in University City, resident and professional events.
Our leasing specialists are the primary point of contact for our residents and prospective residents. Outstanding customer service and sales skills are essential to the position.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Cold/Warm calling and setting appointments for outreach efforts.
- Attend off-site appointments to present our furnished and unfurnished offerings
- Greeting prospective residents, qualifying, determining needs and preferences, professionally present the community and a specific apartment while providing features and benefits.
- Perform proper follow up with prospective residents.
- Ensure that office, clubroom, models and market-ready vacant apartments are in perfect condition; this may include light housekeeping.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification, and notify prospective residents of results in a timely manner.
- Enter all traffic, telephone calls, and other daily activity into the computer.
- Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey as needed.
- Participate in ongoing resident relations including telephone calls and resident functions.
- Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
- Accept service requests from residents, route to maintenance department for prompt processing and conduct service follow-up when job is completed.
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the community manager.
- Contribute ideas to the community manager for marketing the property and improving resident retention and satisfaction.
- Attend any training classes/meetings as required or recommended by management.
- Make outside sales calls as needed.
- Prior sales and customer service skills (Min 3+ Years)
- Prior outreach experience (Min 3+ Years)
- Results Driven
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Strong time-management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Professional appearance
- Available to work on weekends, and attend some occasional evening events
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent closing ability
The “Benefits” of Employment
- Employee referral payment program
- Education reimbursement program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Apartment Discount
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
Celebrating 100 years, Korman Residential Properties is a family-owned business that manages multi-family properties throughout the tri-state area.
At Korman Residential, we believe that few things are more important than where you live, and we are proud to support and nurture our residents’ lifestyles at home and in the community.