Tulpehocken Area School District
Director of Operations
Responsible for the management, operation and maintenance of all District buildings, facilities and grounds, including the direction and supervision of custodial and maintenance staff.
1. Experience supervising the management, operation and maintenance of buildings, facilities and grounds, including the direction and supervision of custodial and maintenance staff
2. Experience in construction and facilities management, with demonstrated competence in operations and maintenance of physical plant and grounds.
3. Five (5) years of supervisory experience recommended
4. Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
5. Ability to develop annual budgets and long-term capital plans in coordination with District Administration and School Board
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills
7. Strong computer skills
All applicants should submit the following:
Letter of interest
Resume Certifications relevant for position
3 letters of recommendation
Current (less than one-year old) clearances:
Child Abuse, PA State Police Criminal History, FBI Fingerprint Record
Completion of PA Act 168 Disclosure Release Form(s) Deadline: January 24, 2019
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
May be required to lift up to 40 lbs.
Submit all materials to Sherry Wessner, Admin Asst. Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
About this company
Location/Region: Reading, PA (US - 19608)