Our Executive Management Training Program is seeking applicants:
- Be dependable.
- Be trainable.
- Work independently, unsupervised.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally. The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well.
We are licensed with the department of Banking and Insurance as public insurance adjusters, who inspect properties for damage and represent property owners with their home or business owner’s insurance company.
You will not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You simply conduct a walk-through inspection of the property. You will take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 15 minutes worth of paper work.
You will never be laid off or out-sourced, Public Adjusting is an inflation and recession proof industry as our work depends on "mother nature" and not on "economic conditions".
- There are approximately 11,000,000 property damage claims filed in the United States each year
- Less than 5% of those claims are represented by public adjusters
- That leaves 10,450,000 claims that may need the help of a public adjuster
If you are interested in this position, please Call Stan Mason at 267 251 0653
A Veteran owned company celebrating 25 years of business this year! If you have a passion for helping people and are a lifelong learner, this is the right place for you!
Location/Region: Edison, NJ (US)