Overview 2020 Companies has immediate part-time Sales Representative jobs promoting and generating sales leads for My Home Renovator home remodeling professionals and services As a Sales Representative, You will * Work within a designated club store.
* Be the first line of communication to customers.
* Provide and explain promotional sales material.
* Generate sales leads. * Work weekdays and weekends.
* Provide daily activity and sales reporting.
* Be able to stand for extended periods of time.
What's in it for you? * Competitive Hourly Plus Commission * Paid Weekly * Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement * Fun Indoor Sales Atmosphere About 2020 Companies For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies.
2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
CLICK APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION #PartTime #Sales Duties and Responsibilities Job Description: * Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments * Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees * Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis * Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance * Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs * Advise customers by providing information on products and services * Help customers make selections by building customer confidence * Accurately document and report sales * Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed * Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations * Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times * Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately Performance Measurements: * Regular and prompt attendance * Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals * Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred * Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience * Demonstrated knowledge of products and services * Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills * Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction * Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment * Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays * Ability to maintain customer confidentiality