Transformation. Community. Holy Cross.
King’s College is a private, Catholic college of the liberal arts & sciences and pre-professional programs sponsored by the Congregation of the Holy Cross. The College serves over 2400 FT & PT undergraduate & graduate students. A rigorous core curriculum provides a foundation for all majors. The College is located near downtown Wilkes-Barre, on the edge of the Pocono Mountains. King’s is committed to recruiting a diverse faculty and student body, and welcomes applications from persons of traditionally under-represented groups. EOE www.kings.edu
Director of the RN to BS in Nursing Program
Full -Time Faculty Position
The Nursing Department at King’s College, located in Wilkes-Barre, PA, is currently accepting applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position starting August 2019, with the possibility of a contract for Summer 2019, beginning in May available.
Specific duties of the position include:
* Assuming the role of Director of the RN to BS in Nursing program
* Teaching responsibilities within the Department of Nursing as assigned
* Collaboration with the Nursing Department Chair in the preparation of the self-study materials for a CCNE accreditation visit, scheduled fall 2019
* Current Pennsylvania nursing license or eligible for PA license
* Doctoral degree in Nursing or health related field
* Minimum of five years experience teaching
* Teaching experience with traditional and non-traditional formats, preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
For confidential consideration, please submit a letter of application, curriculum vita, and names of three references by email to email@example.com. You may send via mail addressed to the Office of Human Resources, King’s College. 133 North River Street, Wilkes -Barre, PA. 18711. Applications are being accepted until February 28, 2019.
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (18701)