Scientific Strategist Consultant
We are natrel: An agency independent in spirit and structure comprised of the talented and curious whose IQ is equaled by our EQ. We are Bilateralists. We live curiosity and challenge conventions, fearlessly exploring both the science and humanity of healthcare, finding inspiration in the unexpected, and turning ideas into action. With a finger firmly on the intellectual and emotional pulse, we uncover bilateral insights, craft compelling brand narratives, and create meaningful connections. We constantly strive to elevate what we do and how we do it. We embrace inventive ideas and input. Opportunity and growth are infinite for the inquisitive minded. We think with our heads AND our hearts. We are uniquely different. We are natrel. #wearenatrel Web: www.natrelhealth.com | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/natrelhealth/
natrel is looking to add a relentlessly curious Scientific Strategist consultant to our freelance roster for several key pharmaceutical clients. The ideal candidate is a savvy researcher, insight miner, data synthesizer, and master of scientific accuracy. This candidate is a provocative and proactive thinker possessing the ability to successfully translate complex clinical data into a compelling story with intellectual and emotional resonance.
- Fuel curiosity, inspire Bilateral thinking, and proactively challenge the status quo
- Perform scientific and medical literature searches, gather competitive and market intel, and conduct situation analyses of inline and pipeline therapies
- Gather clinical and scientific insights
- Interpret and visualize complex medical and clinical data to inform strategic development and creative execution
- Collaborate with account and creative teams, providing scientific and medical expertise to enrich perspective and ensure excellence in execution
- Create/present disease and therapy background and in-depth landscape analyses integrating disease, therapeutic and commercial factors, and the implications in MD management and practice
- Review materials for scientific accuracy and appropriateness
- Effectively manage time, multitask, and handle assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
We are in search of exceptional consultants who are looking to be inspired and break free of confined creativity and thought processes. If the opportunity to work directly with the leaders of our business; collaborate with our intelligent, friendly, and supportive people; and doing a majority of it virtually sounds like a perfect fit, then we want to hear from you.
Qualifications and competencies:
- 35 years of relevant healthcare communications experience required, preferably as a medical writer and/or strategist
- BS degree in life science field required
- Advanced degree in life science (PharmD, PhD, MD, DO, DNP/CNP) required
- Ability to understand and articulate the meaning of complex clinical data
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to rapidly get up to speed on diverse therapeutic categories and clearly communicate the information in a concise, audience-appropriate manner
- Ability to problem solve using influencers, experiences, and literature
- Passionate about communicating science to a variety of audiences
- Ongoing relationships across therapeutic categories with KOLs and practicing clinicians who can be accessed to vet natrel concepts and deliverables (preferred, not required)
Potential for remote work. We are in search of exceptional consultants who are looking to be inspired and break free of confined creativity and thought processes. If the opportunity to work directly with the leaders of our business; collaborate with our intelligent, friendly, and supportive people; and doing a majority of it virtually sounds like a perfect fit, then we want to hear from you.