About the Customer Service Team
The Customer Service team at LifeStation is responsible for providing exceptional service to new and existing customers with the goal of retaining customers and making them our strongest advocates. Our team of agents, supervisors and managers has created a great atmosphere of engagement and dedication to the customers and each other.
About the Customer Service Supervisor Position
If you love people and thrive on motivating others to follow your lead, then LifeStation wants to add you to our team as a Customer Service Supervisor. You will be responsible for enhancing the life of our agents so that they are empowered and inspired to provide the service to our customers that drives our fast-growing business to new heights.
Customer Service Supervisors work a 4x10 schedule (3 days off a week), allowing for a great work-life balance. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including paid vacation, paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, a generous 401k plan with company match and a fully paid training program.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Creating a fun call center working environment while inspiring exceptional performance
- Effectively managing the scheduling/attendance, call volume, and quality control of your team
- Monitoring calls for quality assurance and efficiency
- Handling escalated customer service inquiries
- Ensuring proper and consistent communication across several different departments within the company
- Proactively identifying potential issues and recommend enhancements to the current procedure to implement best practices
Customer Service Supervisor Qualifications:
- Successful candidates will have an engaging personality and thrive in fast paced environments
- Management experience of teams of 10 or more in a retail customer service or call center environment preferred
- Ability to effectively mentor and lead by example
- AA or BA college degree is strongly preferred
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
LifeStation has been instrumental in providing a safety net for those faced with the potential of requiring immediate medical assistance.
The LifeStation medical monitoring system has been designed by industry veterans who have one goal in mind — Secured Independence.
Our monitoring system allows you the freedom to live where you desire — independently in your home — with the assurance that if you require emergency assistance at any time you can reach us with the simple push of a button.
LifeStation uses a Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed monitoring center and our Care Specialists are all CSAA certified so you can be confident that when you need us we will be there.
We've included everything you will ever need in one low monthly price — no hidden charges, no extra costs, Never!
LifeStation appreciates the opportunity to serve you for many years to come.