Position: FR Warehouse Team Member– 1st Shift
Location: Lancaster, PA
Date: May 10, 2018
The Warehouse Team Member is expected to perform all warehousing duties assigned (pick/pack, ship, receive, replenishment, etc.), based on training/certification levels. The Warehouse Team Member is expected to accurately complete the transactions/movements both physically and systematically. The Warehouse Team Member role could work in the production facility or ODC, based on required coverage and rotational program.
· Responsible for processing orders through the ERP system.
· Physically ship domestic and international shipments and complete appropriate paperwork to ensure successful delivery.
· Complete transactions on carrier systems as required.
· Troubleshoot and resolve any shipping related system issues discovered.
· Effectively communicate shipping information with necessary stakeholders, carriers and possibly customers.
· Look up and communicate tracking information.
· Quote, work with appropriate carriers and run reports on carrier websites.
· Run necessary inquiries and reports needed in MAS500.
· Physically and systematically count product during physical inventory, cycle counts or on an ad hoc basis.
· Physically count, verify paperwork and complete any required incoming inspection of all incoming material from vendors.
· Physically count and verify paperwork of all product shipped from the manufacturing facility.
· Accurately complete all necessary system transactions.
· Pick up required product from the manufacturing facility and deliver any transfers from the ODC.
· Drive the company truck between buildings, pick up required product from suppliers and make designated customer deliveries.
· Off-load numerous trucks daily and verify product information on material.
· Print pick lists daily.
· Ability to organize, maneuver and pack various size boxes.
· Comfortable and accurate with basic math skills.
Plant material movement:
· Make sure production lines have required product for work orders.
· Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle counts & root cause/corrective action.
· Receive product into the plant, including all transactions and necessary quality procedures.
· Coordination with the ODC on material movement.
· Movement of product throughout the plant both physically and systematically.
· Complete proper inventory transactions for expensed items.
· Follow procedures on replenishment programs.
· High school diploma (or GED)
· Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
· Forklift and pallet jack experience preferred
· Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
· Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience in a fast paced environment
· Minimum 1 years utilizing an ERP
· Ability to lift 50 pounds on a daily basis.
· Strong Organizational skills
Interested candidates should complete the internal interest form and return it to Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
OpSec Security, Inc. is the market leader in fighting counterfeits for brands, transaction cards, government documents and currency. OpSec delivers a comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions, including advanced physical security technologies, supply chain track and trace services, and online and e-commerce monitoring and analysis for more than 300 companies across industry sectors and 50 governments worldwide. We are currently expanding our operations in Lancaster, PA and have multiple roles available within both production and management.