Review and maintain all content for the GMB product lines. Collaborate with all other departments to establish the most up to date and accurate data in the Automotive Aftermarket.
· Be able to collaborate with the product management team to add enhance product content
· Assist in the distribution of product content and product information to appropriate third-party entities as directed by manager
· Support customers inquires as they arise
· Additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
· Basic knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket and its segments.
· Ability to take direction and learn leading industry methods
· Analytical. Ability to go through significant amount of data in a coherent, systematic fashion to extract the most critical information.
· Ability to communicate in written and oral form in an articulate manner. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, document processes. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
· Accountable. Ability to work independently, remain and focused until task is completed.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business related field
- 1-2 years’ experience at an automotive retailer, automotive service center, automotive WD, automotive parts manufacturing, or automotive technology center preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic catalog software and the Automotive Aftermarket industry a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of automotive systems and components a plus.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Multilingual a plus but not necessary