Aston Veterinary Hospital is seeking an experienced and outgoing person to lead and develop our reception team as our reception supervisor. Our hospital is a busy, progressive small animal day practice located in Aston, PA. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service while meeting great people and helping animals live longer, healthier lives. If you feel you would be a good strong candidate here is the qualifications:
- Offer professional and welcoming greetings and assistance to all members of the public in person, over the phone, and through electronic communication
- Appropriately address client inquiries and requests in a timely and consistent manner; Provide inquiring callers with accurate cost estimates for services to include thorough descriptions of the services performed
- Respectfully and proactively receive critical feedback and communicate it through the appropriate channels
- From initial contact through conclusion of service, maintain awareness of each visiting or calling client’s status and effectively communicate all pertinent information (i.e. check ins, special needs/requests, delays, or changes in status) with the appropriate staff and the client working in partnership with the Client Care Specialist
- Effectively schedule appointments within established parameters
- Record thorough and accurate information in client records, patient medical records, communication requests to medical staff, and appointment notes
- Receive and effectively process client requests for prescription medications, foods, and medical documentation (i.e. vaccination certificates, diagnostic reports, and patient histories)
- Accurately process financial transactions through both the practice management software program and point of sale systems; Reconcile financial information as required throughout each shift
- Ensure that the Reception area and other areas of the hospital maintain clean, professional, and welcoming presentations
- Schedule and conduct routine meetings with the CSR team to train and instill successful communication as a regular practice at the front desk and with the whole hospital team
Preferred qualifications include:
- 1-3 years of customer service and supervisory experience, knowledge of veterinary medicine a plus but not required, leadership skills with the ability to delegate, make decisions, and achieve positive results.
Aston Veterinary Hospital has been caring for pets in Aston, Media and the greater Delaware County for more than 60 years. We serve areas all throughout the region. We are a full-service, AAHA-certified, small animal facility providing professional health care for pets.
Our mission is to be there for our clients, and that means being available when they need us. Our knowledgeable Veterinarians and dedicated staff provide the best care possible to pets. This starts with state-of-the art diagnostics and wellness care. It also includes listening carefully to our clients.
Location/Region: Aston, PA