As a Logistics Supervisor, you will oversee day-to-day departmental functions. Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to employees.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 PM – 3:30 AM; weekend rotation
· Oversee the day to day department
· Responsible for scheduling and supervision of the logistics department
· Ensures timely and accurate customer Service
· Prioritizes logistics actives to meet deadlines
· Conducts reoccurring training: (i.e. Safety, safe driver, etc.)
· Accountable for hiring
· Accountable for disciplinary actions and performance management
· Adherence to department budget
· Responsible for all functions of payroll
· Maintains required records and documentation.
· Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures) Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
o Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times.
o Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines.
· Demonstrates organizational commitment.
· High school diploma AA Degree preferred Work Experience: 3-6 years in logistics field
· Valid State drivers license with clean driving record.
· Ability to read and write English
· Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends holidays, on call and overtime. 4. Problem solving skills
· Interpersonal skills, which include teamwork, adaptability and dependability.
· Leadership, which includes supervision, motivation, decisiveness and work commitment.
· Work with 7.Microsoft Word and Excel
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.