LD Products Inc. seeking an experienced, self-motivated, people friendly, performance driven Warehouse Manager to lead our satellite warehouse team in Mountville, PA.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees and is responsible for all activities related to the warehouse and its operations including shipping, receiving, inventory, maintenance, training and safety.
- Build a safe, positive work environment while cultivating LD’s values and culture.
- Promote LD Products company core values and acts as primary liaison for line of communication from the LB Corporate Headquarters and Warehouse, aligning PA Warehouse with company strategy and objectives
- Customarily and regularly directs the daily workflow of Warehouse Associates ensuring operational excellence and accuracy
- Continuously look for ways to improve existing processes and streamline efficiency.
- Responsible for creating, updating, daily/weekly/monthly reports/KPIs related to success measurement of the operations.
- Ensure order shipping is completed within the assigned daily timelines
- Manage labor cost per order and schedule staff based on volume of orders.
- Oversee shipping and receiving discrepancies, RMA’s and work with related departments on issue resolution.
- Develops, documents, and implements SOP’s to improve associate performance and facility output
- Inspect and maintain the physical condition of warehouse and equipment working with the help from the corporate office.
- Perform month/year end inventory and periodic cycle counts to ensure physical inventories reconcile with books.
- Manage the purchases of internal associate supply needs for break room, rest room, and all operational utility supplies with a cost savings mentality
- Maintain inventory accuracies of 98% or above through weekly cycle counts.
- Work with Corporate closely, on interviewing, hiring, developing, disciplining, terminating and the performance review of the employees.
- Report to Director of Facilities and Operations and VP of Supply Chain
- Hours of operation are from 10:00AM – 6:30PM (subject to change).
- Minimum of 7-10 years managing a warehouse with excess of 10,000 unique SKUs.; processing orders in excess of 5,000 per day
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with manifesting systems.
- 5+ years of relevant management experience highly preferred
- Hands-on mentality, willing to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to communicate with warehouse associates, peers, and senior leadership.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with MS Dynamics/NAV and WCS Controls is a plus.
- Forklift/Reach trucks/Order picker experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and higher educational degree is preferred
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, distribution, documentation, compliance, OSHA, Forklift certification and training highly preferred.
- Very strong interpersonal/soft skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to work well and efficiently under pressure in fast paced environment
- Getting the job done while creating a positive work environment around
- Strong organization and planning skills with ability to multi task and delegate
- Interviewing, hiring, and training team members
- Planning, assigning and directing work
- Regularly conducts coaching/counseling sessions providing constructive feedback/rewards.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and STD benefits
- Company sponsored events and team builds throughout the year
About LD Products
LD Products Inc. was founded in 1999. Since that time, it has grown to become one of the largest online retailers of printer and office supplies. With over 160 employees in state of the art headquarters located in Long Beach, CA, our team dedicates itself to exemplary customer service and innovative solutions.
LD Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview. All hiring decisions are subject to immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements. LD Products considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. LD Products is an E-Verify Employer.