Supply Chain Management /
Jerich International is a global corporation which specializes in Holistic Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions for our customers in the areas of:
· Transport Planning
· Terminal Logistics
Currently, Jerich International employs about 700 individuals in 32 active locations worldwide. Our goal is to attain a candidate that is a motivated self- starter, eager to learn the different aspects of our business specializing in areas of Supply Chain Management.
· Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Able to manage time effectively
· Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software
· Ability to learn new things rapidly
Trainee Program Goals:
· To develop confidence, expand the professional inner-disciplinary expertise and competence with the support of a mentor.
· Learn our business practices and processes
· Participate in solution approaches for value stream mapping, goods flow and warehouse optimization, transport planning and personnel management.
· Gain experience in dealing with our management information system.
· We are looking for a motivated, reliable and communicative candidate that is self-confident and efficient when dealing with customers, vendors, employees and management.
· Ability to quickly grasp new situations, to draw the right conclusions and to make appropriate decisions
· Willingness to take leadership responsibility and bring in new ideas
· Continually look for ways to improve project management and output; make recommendations to improve performance levels and standards
· Ability to travel to different facilities throughout the US/Europe for continuous multi month stay upon request.
Based on a full-time job, we will offer an initial annual gross salary of at least $40,000 with the ability to increase depending on your education and experience.
After the successful completion of the Trainee Program, Jerich USA will offer the lucky candidate a management position within the organization with a corresponding salary.
Interested Candidates please email your resume and salary requirements to:
JERICH USA, INC.
1 Industrial Road, Suite 102, Dayton, NJ 08810
Tel 732-329-4242 http://www.jerich.com
Jerich USA Inc is a privately owned 3rd Party Logistics/ Warehouse company which values their employees and therefore, is able to grow in a developing environment with sophisticated solutions pertaining to the international logistic business and globalization.