ASI’s Data Services division seeks a Business Objects Reporting Analyst to join their dynamic team. This individual will have Business Intelligence and Reporting skills and will be responsible for developing and maintaining SAP Business Objects reports in a Windows environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in implementation and delivering high-quality reporting in a complex environment.
- Developing, maintaining, scheduling reports in one or more Business Objects tools such as WEBI, Crystal, Dashboards, Lumira, or Explorer.
- Work with development in communicating and resolving information gaps needed for effective reporting
- Working with the business to understand reporting requirements, as well as helping the business users access the data they need and provide expert guidance on challenging data questions from disparate data sources.
- 2+ years of experience developing reports
- 2+ years of experience in Business Objects or a similar BI reporting environment including the understanding of complex universes
- Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus
- SQL experience and writing queries against large data sets a plus
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to operate as a team player and independently
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience.
Additional preferred skills:
- Big data and/or regression modeling experience a plus
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v. ASI is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.
Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning publishing, marketing and ASI e-commerce services to over 23,500 members. We produce catalogs, directories, newsletters, magazines, web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
Recognized with multiple 'Best Places to Work' awards for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, café, car wash and dry cleaning service. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
Location/Region: Feasterville Trevose, PA