Mortgage Loan Processor
Quaint Oak Mortgage, a subsidiary of Quaint Oak Bank, is hiring an experienced loan processor for our Allentown, PA location.
Join a growing organization that offers excellent opportunities for career growth, a team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will assist our English and Spanish speaking customers through the loan application process, possess a thorough understanding of current underwriting guidelines in addition to the following skills:
- Responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Review and discern what is needed on the file prior to submission to underwriting.
- Obtain and review loan conditions from borrowers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Timely compliance of loan documentation with all Mortgage Lending regulations as well as internal policies
- Ability to maintain constant communication with all parties to the transactions.
- Additional duties as needed
- 4+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience
- Candidate must have been employed within the past 9 months, as current understanding of compliance and regulatory issues is critical
- Proficient in credit, income and asset analysis.
- Must be able to handle a pipeline of 35 loans+.
- Thorough working knowledge of LP, DU, Total Scorecard and FHA Connection
- Highly disciplined, independent, confident self-starter
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous underwriting experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (4 year Business or Finance Degree a plus)
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
Quaint Oak Bank and/or its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Quaint Oak Mortgage is a Quaint Oak Bank Company, a local community bank. Through thoughtful communication, business expertise, and responsive customer care, we continually raise our own personal bar for servicing our customers.
We care about our customers and our communities. Providing exceptional customer service is how we do business and is the driving motivation for each member of the Quaint Oak team.
We are multicultural, multilingual members of our communities. Our rich diversity is our strength. Quaint Oak employees are approachable, personable, and knowledgeable. We encompass an ever expanding range of business expertise and personal experience. We have a long history and our ability to adapt and grow has enabled us to respond to changing markets, explore new technologies, and engage new communities. Throughout each change, our unwavering commitment to customer service has been our guiding principle.
Quaint Oak Bank, and/or its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Quaint Oak Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender, NMLS 815841
Quaint Oak Mortgage, Equal Housing Lender, NMLS 211466
Learn more about us at www.quaintoak.com
Location/Region: Allentown, PA