Hertz Entertainment Services is seeking a results driven Client Services Representative.Do you prefer to work in fast-paced, changing environment? Are you a detail-oriented person that works with a sense of urgency? Are you looking for a job that provides variety in your day? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team? Are you friendly and out-going?Is this you? Then we need you as our Client Services Representative.
- Follow up with customer to ensure on time delivery and equipment condition. Steps to include: Confirm unit deliveries; Ask if everything is ok; Thank them for their business.
- Communicate all potential/lost rents to the Branch Manager and Sales Representative immediately.
- Answer all incoming calls. Return all service calls (mechanical/tire repairs) to ensure an expedient response time and that the equipment is functioning properly.
- Coordinate vehicle handling for rentals. Ensure all vehicles are located/secured for all rentals. Before leaving each day, both present and following workday must be prepared and first deliveries arranged. Inventory control must be kept daily, including: RA Swaps, checkout sheets, return receipts and non-revenue movement tickets.
- Enter Rental Agreements in computer per procedure 4-1.
- Complete any and all special assignments or projects from Branch Manager in a timely manner.
Mandatory Requirements The successful candidate will possess:
- Organizational Skills, Complete tasks on time, Take actions to complete goals, Customer Service Skills.
- Know your outsource options for re-rent and transportation.
- Sales Ability, customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Planning and follow-up skills.
Preferred Requirements Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.Customer service and sales experience.Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EOE M/F/D/V EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: Newark, NJ