The Learning Experience at Woodbridge, NJ is hiring! We are a center for Early Childhood Education, serving infants through KG students. We are currently seeking qualified assistants for our Infant and Toddler classrooms.
If you are experienced, hard working, conscientious, and ambitious, don’t miss this opportunity to work for a wonderful company. The Learning Experience has a fantastic training program, competitive salaries, bonuses, and opportunity for growth into management positions.
If you join our team, you will enjoy building relationships with children, parents, and co-workers within a friendly team-oriented environment! For more information about our company visit us at www.thelearningexperience.com.
To oversee the day to day care and education for children ages 6 - 24 months while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety and welfare of the children and staff.
The position requires at least one year of work experience; CDA/College Degree preferred; valid driver's license and transportation
Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic leader with positive attitude
- Knowledge of Child growth and development
- Exceptional Oral and written Communication skills
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have experience with and a desire to work with a diverse population of students, parents, and teachers
- Genuine commitment to education and learning
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Safety and well being of the children and staff
- Compliance with current governmental regulations and company procedures and policies
- Facility and classroom maintenance
- Care and education of children
- Lesson plans
- Implementation of proprietary curriculum
Early childhood is a time of remarkable brain development. The education that children receive during these years creates the foundation for their future growth, development and learning potential. At The Learning Experience®, we are dedicated to cultivating creative, compassionate and innovative young minds through our proprietary curriculum and enrichment programs that increase learning during six critical stages of early development. Our programs have been built to help children maximize their cognitive, physical and social potential. Or as we say at TLE®, we help children "learn, play and grow!" We believe that how children learn is as important as what they learn, that's why our educational programs are designed to inspire children's love of learning through hands-on lessons that make their educational experience fun! Daily lessons promote positive engagement throughout the day and include phonics, sign language, manners and etiquette, philanthropy, foreign language and hands-on technology. Enrichment programs such as yoga, soccer, drama, dance and music are also offered at no additional cost. Whether you have an inquisitive infant, tenacious toddler or passionate preschooler, put your child on the path to success and discover how we help children reach their full potential at The Learning Experience®!
Location/Region: Woodbridge, NJ