We are seeking a Tableau Developer (Contract) to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
- Overall BI and Data visualization experience of 5+ years
- Strong experience and knowledge of Tableau – Design, Configurations, advanced data visualizations, dashboards development, and implementation.
- Well versed with business interactions – data, dashboards, metrics and insights requirements discussions and elicitation, data visualization prototype design and demos etc.
- Data Analysis and SQL expertise
- Mortgage domain experience is a plus
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
We are a rapidly growing team of passionate DataCrats who have been living and breathing Data & Analytics in our work endeavors serving fortune 500 companies for the last 2+ decades. Our Genesis stems from the fact that, there is so much untapped potential regarding Technology, people and bringing in machine and humans together. We are industry experts who have been providing thought leadership for the Fortune 100 companies to define their Data & Analytics strategies, how they can use the ecosystem approach, leverage multitude of technologies to solve real-world problems. As our Name DATAECONOMY sounds, we are here to commoditize the Niche & create scale in the areas of Data & Analytics, AI, Blockchain and Cloud. We are specialized in creating IP in the cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, Block Chain, etc., and applying that IP to help mid to large sized organizations to monetize the data.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA