Garman Builders, Inc., located in Lititz, PA, family owned and operated, has been in the business of building homes and communities in central Pennsylvania since 1972. As “Creators of Better Homes,” we provide our award-winning design, superior construction, and exceptional workmanship in every home we construct, neighborhood in which we build, and community we develop. Garman Builders is a well-established, successful, growing residential construction company serving the Central Pennsylvania region.
The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative support to the Garman Team, taking care of the details so that Team Leaders can focus on the big picture. Responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain operational documents, such as checklists, procedures, & spreadsheets
- Coordinate settlements, including scheduling with home buyers, sales agents, title companies and lenders
- Develop special projects from concept to completion. This includes research, meeting coordination and innovative thinking, and requires the ability to bring clarity out of ambiguity
- Assist with reception duties as necessary
The successful candidate will have excellent writing/grammatical skills and be able to communicate well and work closely with a variety of personalities. Requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience in an office environment
- High school degree or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail while multitasking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point required. Experience in Microsoft Publisher a plus. Ability to master new software.
- Full Time
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive Wages