About the Opportunity
As a Field Service Technician you will work with the team to proactively maintain Pitney Bowes Systems within our customer locations. This helps our customers manage their workflow as efficiently as smoothly as possible. Your career with Pitney Bowes will help you develop and grow your technical skills with an opportunity for long term tenure. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team and report to the Service Manager. You will be responsible for:
• Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established time and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
• Work in a high performance team environment.
• Build and help strengthen strong customer relationships.
• Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
• A minimum of 1 year experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
• Excellent experience working on electromechanical equipment.
• A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships.
• A valid divers license
• This position may require frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMB Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.