Long Term Care and Sub Acute Nursing Home located in South Amboy seeks qualified dishwasher/utility aide for a full time 9 to 5 position. Every other weekend work required.
Responsibilities include the following -
- Delivers food carts;
- Returns food carts to dish room from dining areas;
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and places them on racks for dish washing;
- Presoaks all dishes and containers as necessary ;
- Segregates and removes trash and disposes of it in proper manner;
- Communicates with other food service personnel;
- Leaves dish room in a clean and sanitary manner;
- Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights;
- Cleans all kitchen equipment and main kitchen area;
- Checks deliveries in and puts deliveries away;
- Performs other duties as requested.
About this company
Windsor Healthcare Communities provides clinically sophisticated post-hospital medical care and rehabilitation, as well as comprehensive long-term skilled nursing care throughout New Jersey. A family owned and operation organization, Windsor is a recognized pioneer in promoting person-centered care the cherishes, honors, and loves our patients and residents.
We are committed to medical excellence and well being for all that we serve.
We are an equal opportunity employer that provides a great work environment and a comprehensive benefit package. We believe that our employees are our true partners in caregiving and deserve honor and respect.