Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service.
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for an energetic, driven, and talented individual to join our team in a full-time, front-line customer service role at our Royersford branch office. The normal work schedule will include 37.50 hours per week, Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm as well as some Thursday evenings until 8pm and some Saturdays from 10am - 2pm. This position pays $10.95-$11.68 per hour, based on experience.
Providing exceptional customer service and assisting members with a wide variety of available products and services:
- Prepare TripTiks®, provide maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials.
- Assist with hotel and car rental reservations and provide auto-travel destination information.
- Achieve weekly goals for AAA Visa Rewards credit card applications, automatic renewal enrollments, and various other ancillary services and products.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities, such as special attraction tickets or travel related merchandise.
- Issue passport photos.
- Balance and reconcile cash drawer.
- Perform notary services.
- Provide license and registration services and maintain current knowledge of DMV regulations and procedures.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 2-5 years of face-to-face customer service experience.
- Good pc skills and with accurate keyboarding skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment and perform basic accounting duties.
- Ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Prior experience using DMV licensing system.
- Obtains and maintains valid notary license.
Candidates will be required tom successfully complete pre-employment assessments, drug screenings, and criminal background checks.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
- Life Insurance & disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE AAAPlus membership
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Royersford, PA