Job Posting For Bookkeeper/Administrative Coordinator:
We are a Non-profit organization seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/Administrative Coordinator to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements and general administrative duties. Thorough knowledge of Standard Accounting Principles is necessary. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position.
With a small staff on site, the organization offers a comfortable, friendly and flexible working environment for the candidate willing to come on-board as a team player. We offer the right candidate an ideal position to showcase their passion and skills, while also growing through new experiences.
11 Paid Holidays, Generous Paid Time-off, Paid Jury Duty and Paid Bereavement Leave.
Essential Job Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Enter all financial transactions in Quickbooks. Perform journal entries, maintain detailed ledger records.
• Reconcile daily, weekly reports, monthly reports, deposits and credit card statements.
• Manage Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and bank reconciliations.
• Balance Quickbooks financial data to database financial data on a monthly basis.
• Ensuring that all business filings, general administration, correspondence, are done in a timely manner.
• Processing weekly payroll and all related responsibilities (payment of payroll taxes, preparing payroll tax reports, preparing W-2 s).
• Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in the records.
• Match purchase orders with invoices, record all sales, sales taxes.
• Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts.
• Communicates (verbal and written) with visitors, board members, business partners, suppliers, vendors and banking contacts.
• Complies with Federal, State and Organizational policies, procedures and regulations.
• Greeting center visitors and assisting them with their needs.
• All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
• Expert working knowledge of Quickbooks software and the ability to work with financial accounts and statements is required.
• An Associates Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or General Business is desirable.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including AP, AR, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
• Experience in non-profit bookkeeping desired but not required.
• Thorough working knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of an experience with databases and other computer applications (knowledge of Microsoft Office). Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills for both internal and external customers/visitors.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage deadlines, priorities and multiple projects.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and references to:
Regina Gargano, Schuylkill County Visitors Bureau
One Progress Circle, Suite 100, Pottsville, PA 17901