Gellert Global Group’s Atalanta Corporation is the largest family-owned food importer in the US, serving all channels of the food industry with over 5,000 products from around the world. Atalanta is experiencing tremendous growth, and is therefore searching for a new Shipping Associate for our DeMedici Division.
The Shipping Associate supports Atalanta’s warehouse operations. The role receives, inputs, sorts, loads, and unloads products, as well as performs various warehouse activities.
· Process, package, and ship orders accurately.
· Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
· Inspect products for defects and damages.
· Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
· Organize warehouse space.
· Receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
· Check, verify, and fill customer invoices.
· Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
· Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
· Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
Skills and Requirements
· Proven warehouse experience
· Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
· Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
· Ability to lift or move heavy products
· High school diploma
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.